Sr. Accountant CA
Education : CA only
Experience : 0 to 1 year
Job Description :
- manage financial systems and budgets.
- undertake financial audits (an independent check of an organisation’s financial position).
- provide financial advice.
- liaise with clients (individuals or businesses) and provide financial information and advice.
- perform tests to check financial information and systems.
- maintain accounting records and prepare accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy).
- detect and prevent fraud (forensic accounting).
- manage junior colleagues.
- liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise.
- produce reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits.
- prepare financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts.
- arrange financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting.
- advise on tax and treasury issues.
- negotiate terms with suppliers.