– Education : B.com, M.com
– Experience : 1 to 2 year.
Job Description :
- Client Visit for WeeklyReview and Build relationship.
- Preparing & checking all types of statutory compliance report.
- Preparing various MIS & send to client as per SLA.
- Preparing and maintaining books of accounts for retirement benefit fund.
- Attending inspection, Audit & Trustee meeting.
- Liaising with RPFC office, income tax office and other government.
Educational / Experience :
- 1+ years’ experience in Compliance work.
- Candidates from Commerce background.
- Ready to travel client location at Mumbai and Pune.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications.