Experience – 0.6 to 2 years.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our IT team! As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wire-frames into working HTML pages.
Contact us on – 02816190038 / 9909926047.