Operation Manager – Rajkot
– Education : B.Com/M.Com (Accounting knowledge is must)
– Experience : 4+ year
Job Description :
- Send MIS report to all clients’ senior level management.
- Handling queries related to ECR (E.P.F.O) portals from clients.
- Continues checking of E.P.F.O portal for new development & changes.
- Decide priority and distribute job work among the team members.
- Handle different RPFC queries.
- Handling compliance related to ESIC.
- Understand new development & changes done at EPFO portal and apply this logic in Trust-e.
- Monthly Review of Outsourcing Activity Status File which is prepared according to data status of all clients.
- Regular client visits & take suggestions and aware about new development in System.
- Get references from Existing clients and forward to Marketing or B.D department for business expansion.
- Regular Monitoring & evaluation of job work, accuracy, speed, discipline, dedication and punctuality of all team members.
- Follow up for acknowledgment& status of claims.
- Check all ESS web status & resolve queries related to that.
- Assist in preparation of Challan & return data.
- Regular follow up for Challan & return preparation with taking care of statutory time limit of EPFO.
- Give suggestions & new Ideas related to ESS site for making user friendly process which attract or help to convince new clients.
- Check Bank reconciliation & all the daily reports before sent to client by team member.
- Provide training & assist related to system to new joining employees.
- Regular, weekly and monthly meetings for work status within department and prepare minutes and send to Top Management.
- To ensure from all team member’s discipline, punctuality strictly adhere to guidelines issued by company.
- Check daily reporting which is sent by team members.
- Account Finalisation.
- Client Auditing.
- Team management and its retention.
- Inputs on new product service development.