Manager – Strategic Alliance and Partnership
Experience : 3 to 5 years
- Drive partnerships with strategic partners, resellers,banks and other target customers
- Represent Company at multiple annual industry events and identify new partnership opportunities.
- Establish relationships with CEO/CTO/CMOs at these companies.
- Manage Business Development cycles diligently and own the entire journey of prospecting, pitching, solutioning, closing and piloting.
- Deeply understand partner offerings and business models to integrate and bundle Company’s products with that of the Partner.
- Suggest best practices and implementation model to partners to maximize value by adopting and offering various Version’s products to their customers.
- Craft personalized pitches, product demos and collateral.
- Study and propose deep product integration opportunities with the partner to create an amazing experience for their customers and enable them improve metrics like revenue, Leads pipelines and Lead Cycle.
- Manage the post-sales relationship with customers to maximise value and uncover other strategic opportunities.
Who should apply for this role?
- You have 4+ years experience in customer facing roles – preferably as a Business Head or Sales Head – working with large companies, consulting companies with exposure to financial services companies
- You possess excellent analytical capabilities – can understand partners’ needs and possess a strong strategic mindset.
- You are able to discuss technical requirements and solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with sr. executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- You have outstanding business acumen (Good judgement & quick decision) and negotiation skills.
- Your verbal and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate (cleanly).
- You are a self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies.
- You are an influencer and early adopter of all things take.