We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.Key Skills - IT Recruitment, Non IT Recruitment, Excellent Communication. Experience - 2 year.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Experience - 1 to 3 years. Job Description We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. In this role, They should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. They should be a team player and excellent communicator. If They are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet them.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Development with C#, MSSQL, Oracle and related development tools.
- Preparation of documentation for development and testing.
- Testing of developed module. Manual testing and through programming with unit tests.
- Client interaction for queries and configuration of the application.
- Asp.Net, Vb.Net, oracle, Sql server,SDLC,C#.
- BE IT/CE, BCA, MCA, MSC IT.
Content Writer- Education : Any graduate - Experience : 1 to 3 year Job Description :
- Researching industry-related topics.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products / services.
- Preparing well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Submit work to editors for input and approval.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic. - Promote content on social media.
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone) Update website content as needed.